Here are some rules, or points if you will, which can help men become more responsible and valuable by succeeding in life, collected from various open sources ranging from Quora to Facebook pages! Hope you enjoy and get empowered by them. -Editor
12 Hard Rules for Men
1. Nobody cares, work harder.
2. You’re going to piss a lot of people off when you start doing what’s best for you.
3. They’ll ignore you until they need you.
4. Everything improves when you decide not to care anymore.
5. Things that break your heart are the same things that open your eyes.
6. Sometimes you need to stop seeing the good in people and start seeing What they show you.
7. Some people will never support you, because they are afraid of what you might become.
8. People will let you down in this life, promises will be broken, and you should expect less of others and trust more in yourself.
9. Be a good person, but don’t waste time to prove it.
10. Remind yourself: If it was easy, everyone would do it.
11. If it is important for you you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse.
12. If they act like they can live without you, help them do it.
What are some psychological facts about attracting people?
- Wear clean clothes. (perfumes are a gold plus)
- Keep a smile on your face. (Brush your teeth)
- Instead of trying hard to get attention, try to give attention. (People love those who listen to them)
What are some good habits to follow?
A ton of people make it more complicated than it is, so I will keep this simple and quick.
- Take 3 long breaths before starting to think about a problem to solve. It helps you calm down and focus on the present allowing you to ideate better.
- If something takes less than 2 minutes do it right then
Procrastination is the grandmother of all bad habits.
This 2 minute rule has a bonus benefit – your wife won’t get mad at you because you’ll be getting your chores done on time(personal experience).