- Being bilingual doesn’t just make you sound smarter, it actually makes you smarter.
- Your brain doesn’t know the difference between real and fake confidence, so if you act confident, your brain will start to believe it.
- Memories are more like jigsaw puzzles than exact photographs.
- When you feel short on something, like money, you become fixated on it.
- We’re more likely to remember things that we hear in a funny voice. That’s why cartoon characters and comedians stick in our minds.
- If we didn’t receive any compensation, we might convince that a boring task was fun.
- Even if it’s a fake smile, it can trick your brain into thinking you’re happy.
- The average person has more partners than smart people do. The more intelligent a person is, the more
selective they become.
- Less information processed by the brain can cause time to seem like it’s passing quickly. Boredom could be a signal from the brain to seek out something more interesting.
- Procrastination can actually be beneficial. It allows your mind to wander and come up with creative solutions.
- When something bad happens, people are more prone to point the finger at someone.
Some positivity-generating tips:
- Compliment a random stranger.
- Danced like a fool and not care who was watching.
- Sing your favorite song in loud voice. Even if you are not good at it just sing- till your neighbor complains.
- Give everyone a reason to remember your name.
- Let go of unnecessary worry.
- Any old/poor lady who sells vegetables in road side, buy from her and don’t bargain. Give extra money to her. You will feel happier, even more. 🙂
- Visit old age homes.
- Give a powerful speech in front of your elders.
- Fall in love, experience what is love.
This one will blow your mind:
Our thoughts and words can become self-fulfilling prophecies! So be careful! Look at Job, the most righteous man ever lived, besides the Lord Jesus Christ himself! What did Job say:
“What I feared has come upon me;
what I dreaded has happened to me.”
Therefore, always maintain a positive attitude and an uplifting speech.