Here are some tips packed with wisdom which will save you valuable time by not falling prey to mediocrity, if you apply them.
A. Some deep lessons to be learnt at youth:
- You need to be smart enough to create your opportunities, don’t wait for them to come to you.
- Never force anyone to choose you. You’ll learn the art of spending time alone.
- Master your emotions. A calm mind can handle any situation.
- To avoid disappointment, you need to take people for who they are not for what you want them to be.
- Everyone will show you who they are, give them time.
- You’re at peace with yourself when you mind your own business.
- Ensure you take good care of yourself, if anything happens to you, the world will move on.
- Nobody cares, work hard to get better every day.
- If you don’t work to build your own dream, someone will hire you and give you a purpose.
- Free yourself from society’s advice, most of them do not know what they’re doing.
- Life doesn’t wait for you to be okay. Get up every day and keep pushing through.
- You shouldn’t take advice from people not where you want to be in life.
- You become 10x smarter when you quit the news and put politics out of your topics.
B. Signs of Emotional Matutity:
- You can hear constructive criticism about yourself without getting angry.
- You apologize easily and sincerely, then move on.
- You don’t get upset when you are not liked.
- Being able to talk about something no matter how bad it could end; not avoiding them and hoping it’ll just go away.
- You don’t make excuses for failure.
- You don’t gossip about other people.
- You know when to let people WIN.
- You accept that you were wrong.
- You can be happy for others.
- You patiently listen before defending.
- You respectfully step away from unhealthy relationships.
- You say ‘I don’t know’ when you don’t know something.
C. Life is Precious, please remember:
- Stop telling people everything most people don’t care and some secretly want you to fail.
- Stay away from people who make you feel lonely. No company is better than a Bad Company.
- It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.
- Not everyone will like you that’s life.
- Focus on you people come and go.
- If you don’t control your mind someone else will.
- Sometime the things that break your heart end up fixing your vision.
- Loneliness is the price you pay when you start to improve yourself.
- Proud you survived the days you thought you couldn’t.
- Be kind but don’t let people use you.
- Don’t go broke trying to impress broke people.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
- Don’t compare your life to others you have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Never underestimate the power of stupid people.