Health and SafetyHuman Rights/Life liberty and Pursuit of HappinessResearch
Journalism in a pandemic: Covering COVID-19 now and in the future
Journalism in a pandemic:
Covering COVID-19 now and in the future
May 4 – May 31, 2020
Instructor: Maryn McKenna
A free online course by the Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas at the University of Texas at Austin, in partnership with the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNESCO, with support from the Knight Foundation and the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
Registering in the platform is easy. Please follow these steps:
- 1. Create an account in the Journalism Courses system. Even if you’ve taken a course with us before, you may need to create a new account. Check to see if your previous username and password work before creating a new account.
- 2. Wait for a confirmation in your email indicating that your account has been created. If you do not receive this, please check your spam folder.
- 3. Log into the platform, scroll down until you see the course listings, and click on the “Journalism in a pandemic: Covering COVID-19 now and in the future” course.
- 4. A button will appear. Click “Enroll” to enroll yourself in the course. You will be able to access the course from the “My Courses” menu at the top of the page.
- 5. You will receive an email confirming your enrollment.
Visit the website: https://journalismcourses.org/PAN0320.html